Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby Steps


Taking a cue from my friend DP's blog, I am injecting some stream of consciousness here. I just worked up the nerve to email an influential magazine editor I interviewed many years ago for a small newspaper when her first novel came out. Seeing if I can nudge my way a little further into this freelancing career... my ratio of disappointments to success has been alarmingly large in the past two weeks so hopefully my career karma will realign itself soon. If I throw enough darts at the board, one of them has to make it. Well, not really, but I'm weirdly good at darts.

2 comments:

Where We Stand said...

Explain what you were thinking with this photo. Personally, I think it's an amazing coat!

Courtney said...

Haha. Devil wears prada image, magazine editor, yadda yadda yadda.